The first and the most essential steps to grow your business online are to ensure that your site or social media account receives traffic. That’s where the game begins! Undoubtedly yes, SEO takes time. But it can sometimes be a long, long wait and to make it a lot less digital advertising is the key.
For digital advertising we have curated a list of 12 advertising platforms which fall in the following three sections. Selection of the right platform for your advertisement purpose is of utmost importance because that is where you get yourself the right audience. Here goes!
- Social Media advertising:
Since there are so many people using one social media platform or the other, it is of no surprise that advertising on social media has the highest amount of investment and also the most profitable returns.
Here is a list of the 7 best platforms for social media advertising.
- Facebook – It has close to 2.6 billion active users and very diverse ad formats to select from. You can also choose the audience you want to target and that is what makes it even better.
- Instagram – Since, Instagram is owned by Facebook you can use Facebook Ads Manager to manage and run ads on Instagram as well. It also has several ad formats and target audiences to choose from. This is best suited platform if you wish to reach the youth (aged between 20 – 40 years).
- Twitter – Twitter is used to target a different set of audience since it is a social media platform which usually has intellectuals and people who are interested in the day-to-day happenings around the globe. What sets Twitter apart from others in terms of advertising is that you will be able to bid for your ad space which depends on various parameters and hence there isn’t any fixed rate.
- LinkedIn- LinkedIn is the widest network of professionals and hence best suited for such ad content. It also has several ad formats and ways to target your audience, the most used being geographic targeting.
- Pinterest- This is the best suited advertising platform for women and aesthetes. It has a few ad formats and ways to target the audience.
- Snapchat- Another good way of reaching your gen-z audience is advertising via Snapchat. It has 6 different ad formats to choose from and some ways to target your audience too.
- TikTok – It is the most novice form of advertising and hence it has a limited number of ad-formats. Yet it has its own set of audience and if you wish to target them this platform is very profitable.
- Paid advertising:
Paid Search Advertising can help you rank at the top of the search engine and they have pretty good returns too. There are two prominent platforms for the same:
- Google Ads- Since Google has a wide network to offer, you can touch a huge user base and hence it offers the best PPC. Although, Google ads can be very competitive for obvious reasons. Google Ads has 8 ad formats and their availability depends on the campaign type you choose.
- Bing Ads- Advertising on Bing has an added advantage because it allows you to reach a lot of people as compared to Google. There are several ad formats and ways to target the audience too.
- Programmatic advertising:
It is the automated buying and selling of online advertising. Following are the platforms for the same:
- SmartyAds – SmartyAds has an entire setup for inventory and monetary management, to store, process and act on your user data, a marketplace to run your ads and a channel to run your ads.
- TubeMogul- It is a part of Adobe Advertising Cloud that helps you play, run and optimize ad campaigns. It also has several ad types.
- Simpli.fi- It has features very similar to SmartyAds but it has 60 report templates to choose from.
There is no one-size-fits all for the purpose of digital advertising and if you need consultation for marketing or advertising purposes, then reach us out at Webzilla.